Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Hard to believe it has been four years since I started this blog.  Where has time gone?

What started out  as rant/journal/self-expression/writing exercise has evolved into an empire: NY Times Best Seller, international acclaim and personal appearances, and now a lucrative movie deal.  Actresses under consideration to play the role of EDNurseasauras are Glenn Close, Kathy Bates,  Helen Mirren (with an American accent of course), and Olympia Dukakis.  Those of you who know me personally may have some ideas. 

Yeah, right.  It amazes me that anyone actually reads any of this or that I haven't run out of things to say.  Oh sure, I 've taken time off from time to time but have always come back.

And so have you, dear readers.  I thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am a habitual lurker, but I love your posts and hope that you never stop ranting/ journaling/self-expressing/writercising.

Knot Telling said...

Keep 'em coming! You're a breath of fresh air!

We ladies of a certain age have to speak up or the blogosphere will be taken over by whippersnappers. Harrumph.

Anonymous said...

Love the posts! Keep up the great work!

Orfyn said...

Love your blog. Need more irreverent views of nursing, to many earnest voices out there.

Unknown said...

All these years later and I'm reading every single post. Still interesting, relevant and funny as hell